Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My sister




I think through the years when I was growing up and I can't help but think of my sister. She is a lovely lady and has the innocence of a child. We had many fun experiences growing up, from her runniong away to crawling in the back of a man's car (naked). She has dropped her drawers in the funeral home and called 911 for an enima. I remeber the look on the police officers face when she told him why she had called. She has brought many tears to my eyes, from laughter and from pain. I love her dearly though and will miss her when she is gone. I hope that she will continue to live a long life and I will get to spent much more time with her.

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes! I now know where Ryker gets his looks. We thought it was him in the picture.

    ReplyDelete